We need your support to increase our impact throughout the community; funds raised help to expand programming locations and access; hire and train additional coaches and volunteers, keep programming costs affordable, and purchase equipment to serve the youth in our community.
San Antonio Golf Association, Inc., DBA Golf San Antonio, is recognized by the IRS as a 501c(3) charitable organization for First Tee – Greater San Antonio, Tax ID# 74-1364915. Therefore, all donations made to our organization are tax-deductible.
- Individuals who donate at least a minimum of $25/month, you are a Champion! Being a member of the Champions Club has its benefits… You get a First Tee Champion Golf Towel, First Tee Champion Bag Tag, $2 off any bucket of balls at the First Tee Learning Center, 20% off merchandise in the First Tee Pro Shop and a special Champions Reception at the end of the year!
- Just like golf – “Every shot counts” – so does every dollar! At First Tee – Greater San Antonio we appreciate any support, no matter the amount! Thank you for helping make an impact in the youth of our community! Donations that keep our program affordable and support our general operations. Individuals and companies interested in making a donation to First Tee – Greater San Antonio may donate online. If you would like to make a donation in memory of an individual, please donate online as well.
Fund a Participant
- These funds will help our kids as they become more engaged and will allow financial circumstance to not stand in the way of their growth in the game. Funds will go towards golf clubs, registration fees, tournament fees, stipends towards National Opportunities, greens fees, polos, gloves and other necessary equipment.
Fund a Teaching Locations
- We currently have eight locations. These funds will help the startup cost for new locations to allow us to expand to other parts of the community or to sustain the current locations. Funds will go towards teaching aids, equipment (cones, clubs, targets, etc), range balls and greens fees, volunteer support and marketing or signage for locations.
Donate Golf Equipment
- We happily accept donated golf equipment (golf clubs, golf balls, golf accessories etc.). Donated items are given to children in need, or sold depending on the condition of the donated items. Any proceeds received from the sale of donated items directly supports the children involved in the First Tee – Greater San Antonio through our “Clubs FORE a Cause” Program. Equipment donations may be dropped off at the Polo Field Golf Center (915 E. Mulberry). We no longer accept used clothes.
- Some specific items that First Tee – Greater San Antonio is in need of are as follows (these items can be new or used):
- Gift Cards (HEB, Home Depot, Office Max, etc.)
- Projector Screen
- Storage Bins
- Packaged Snacks
- Bottled Drinks (Water, Gatorade, etc.)
- Learn about a variety of events and youth programs that are available to sponsor.
Make a financial contribution or donate golf equipment to First Tee – Greater San Antonio and impact the lives of our future leaders!